Welcome to Life Quest
Life Quest, Inc. was founded in 1973 to meet the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in Southwest New Mexico. With offices in Silver City and Deming, we serve individuals and families living in Grant, Luna, Hidalgo and Catron Counties
Our services include early childhood intervention, providing critical services to children from birth to age three, and adult services, with a spectrum of vocational and supported employment options, community integration, service coordination and respite for all the families we serve.
Thank you very much for helping Life Quest raise needed funds in this year’s Give Grandly Day of Giving event May 14th 2016!
There’s lots of ways to help make GIVE Grandly! a huge success for
Ask your friends, family (near and far) neighbors & businesses you frequent to:
1. Donate on May 14th 2016 by going to
2. Use the Give Grandly Mobile APP: TEXT to 41444
and type in ‘grandly’; click on the link and make your donation (4 major credit cards accepted)
3. Before May 14th: Contribute directly to Life Quest by writing a check or contributing cash anytime from 8a-4:30pm M-F @ 907 Pope St. Silver City, NM 88061 OR
4. Come to The Farmers Market, downtown Silver City on May 14th from 8:30am – 2:30pm and make a cash, check or mobile/online donation. Join the celebration @ the Market!
5. Like us on FACEBOOK; www.facebook.com/lifequestenablespeople-
6. Share Life Quest’s Facebook page with your Facebook friends-
7. On May 14th…contact your friends and others to remind them to donate!
A Portion of your donation will be matched by local sponsors!
Life Quest is a community-based nonprofit organization serving southwestern New Mexico. We empower individuals with or at risk for developmental disabilities and their families, support them to maximize their independence, and foster their integration within the community. We are a viable part of and resource to the overall community and serve as a bridge to resources for those we serve and other agencies that serve them.
Life Quest is recognized as a model program, a leader in the community of people with disabilities, and a premier provider of services. The people we serve are fully integrated into and included in the broader community. They are independent, choose their own paths, fully participate in community life, and act as resources to the community, while all their needs are met through natural and agency supports. The broader community welcomes people with developmental disabilities and presents no barriers to full inclusion.
We are guided by the following principles:
· We believe all persons with or at risk for developmental disabilities are inherently full members of their communities
· We believe every person has a right to function at her/his fullest level of interest and ability
· We believe that community membership includes the full rights and responsibilities of citizenship
· We believe that it remains the responsibility of those we serve to achieve full integration, and it is our role to empower and support those we serve · We believe there is no justification for any measure of prejudice or discrimination
· We believe in an organizational environment that gives the highest priority to advancing the interests of those we serve We believe staff are the key to the organization’s success and we honor them for their service
Your donations help Life Quest provide life skills training, employment opportunities and access to community activities for people with disabilities.